Monday, September 12, 2011

When is enough, enough?

Lately it seems like everyone I know and care about including myself are going through one sort of crisis or another. I pray each and every day multiple times for everyone and it just seems to be getting worse.
Makes you want to scream sometimes!

My best friends Mom has breast cancer, a friend I recently met I just found out is in ICU, another one of my friends is going through a tough life/career change and is feeling the effects of not knowing whether she can hold out until her dream business takes off. My dear friend is also in the middle of a change in job description and is tired of waiting to find out what it will entail. Each and every one of these wonderful people don't deserve any of this and it just hurts my heart that they are all going through these trials and tribulations. It makes me feel helpless that I can't take the pain and the hurt away. I can't say the magic words to bring them to peace.

I just want to yell out; "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!"

Well, just a short post tonight, I needed to vent.

I wish each and everyone a safe, healthy, happy, peaceful night.
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment