Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Playing Catch - Up

It seems like I always have the best of intentions in living a planned, organized, meaningful life but then I get these wild ideas, or something changes slightly and it all falls to pieces.


I decided for 2012 that I was going to do my best to become the best person I could be for my family, my friends, the dog rescue I am vice president for and of course my full-time job. Then life hits you right in the face and I think, WHAT it is the end of January and I have not accomplished one thing! 

I become so frustrated with myself and then I fall back even more and before you know it, the year is half over and I have not changed a thing! Well, I am hoping this little blog will help me remedy that.  

I really want to figure out what I want to do with my life. I really want the many, many projects that need to be done in my house to be completed 100% instead of 1/2 way and then just living with it. I want my "kids" to be well behaved, happy, healthy and to have more time with them. I want to get out more during good weather with my family. I want to spend more time crafting for ME! I want to spend more time with my parents. I HAVE to make a trip down south to see my brother and his family. I want to get my finances organized and under control and I want to wake up every morning refreshed, renewed, excited and bursting with ideas. Sounds good right? 

So how do I do this? Million dollar question I know! 




If anyone has any insight I would love some advice, just leave it in the comment section below. 

My life has always revolved around dogs. I would love to own a dog complex in my area because there is nothing like it anywhere close to where I live. But who can afford to start a business these days? What if it fails? Since my husband is semi-retired I am the main provider for my family. I can't afford to fail. How do people make that leap? I train on the side now but I want to do it full time. 

I love the work I do in dog rescue but I don't like being pinned down to a breed, an area or even to one set of rules. I love the organization I am with but I feel as I learned all I can from them and am ready to move on and start my own in my own home area. How do I break free? 


I love my house, I love my land, How do I get motivated after spending a full day at work and then possibly training 1-2 nights a week to do any type of upkeep? Maybe print pics of homes I like and hang them for motivation? 

Boy if I had answers to any of these question I think I would be rich! If you have any clever ideas please share them with me...I would love some help! 

~Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment